#1 gnarly31's on the Rocks56.85%
#2 Scrubbs' Can-Am with Angels wings1621.92%
#3 0n3dm3d's Dedication2838.36%
#4 trailriders' Catching Air912.33%
#5 nwquadriders' Cedar Tree1520.55%

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
Thanks for all the great pictures submitted for our Dayco Belt giveaway. We have picked the "Top 5" pictures and now you vote to decide the Winner! Voting will be open until Saturday, Oct 13th 9pm ET.

Thanks to ATVPT.com for co-sponsoring this contest with us.

Picture # 1 - "gnarly31's on the Rocks"

Picture # 2 - "Scrubbs' Can-Am with Angels wings"

Picture # 3 - "$+0n3dm3d's Dedication"

Picture # 4 - "trailriders' Catching Air"

Picture # 5 - "nwquadriders' Cedar Tree"

·
Registered
98 Posts
great pic's. looks like some one is going to need it the most lol.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Congrats. All of the pictures were great.

·
Registered
145 Posts
There definitely was a lot of great pictures, and thanks for the belt can-amTalk and ATVPT. Keep up the good work on the forums and I'll be sure to put that belt to good use. I go on most forums as 4wdOwnage and here is a video of that day I had including the reason I ended up a little on the muddy side testing out the new tires and rims, after helping a fellow rider who wrecked his Mojave get him and his quad back to camp and getting them off to get some medical attention.

Labor Day 2007 Sunday

·
Registered
98 Posts
Congrat's on your new belt. That is a cool video.

·
JPS
794 Posts
There definitely was a lot of great pictures, and thanks for the belt can-amTalk and ATVPT. Keep up the good work on the forums and I'll be sure to put that belt to good use. I go on most forums as 4wdOwnage and here is a video of that day I had including the reason I ended up a little on the muddy side testing out the new tires and rims, after helping a fellow rider who wrecked his Mojave get him and his quad back to camp and getting them off to get some medical attention.

Congratulations on winning the belt. We should throw in a free ATV wash too

You will have a present in the mail John.​

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.