Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, this is going to be an eyeball roller from most who read it. I am new here, so please keep that in mind. Ok, I bought 06 800 max . Thing gets very hot, melting seat, burning leg the rest of what everyone else has stated. My concern being first time user of this platform is a lot of contradictory statements that leave one confused. more so infact than before I discovered it. Has anyone come up with a answer , definitively, undeniably, nobody else is telling them they're full crap way to cool this thing down. simple question, I thank whoever replies in advance, and mean no disrespect to the community.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, this is going to be an eyeball roller from most who read it. I am new here, so please keep that in mind. Ok, I bought 06 800 max . Thing gets very hot, melting seat, burning leg the rest of what everyone else has stated. My concern being first time user of this platform is a lot of contradictory statements that leave one confused. more so infact than before I discovered it. Has anyone come up with a answer , definitively, undeniably, nobody else is telling them they're full crap way to cool this thing down. simple question, I thank whoever replies in advance, and mean no disrespect to the community.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts