Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone who bought a new can-am or bom and remember sending in and talking about the free classes brp was offering from your dealer? We have two quads, one we bought feb of 06 the other may of 07 and both times the dealer said brp offers classes or courses to take with your atv. Till this day have not heard a word. So is there other owners out there with this problem or am I the only one? Thanks

·
Mudder
321 Posts
Every other ATV i have bought came with some kind of safety class. BRP or my dealer never sent me anything on this, so i just assumed they dont care.

·
Mr Fix It
3,903 Posts
Has anyone who bought a new can-am or bom and remember sending in and talking about the free classes brp was offering from your dealer? We have two quads, one we bought feb of 06 the other may of 07 and both times the dealer said brp offers classes or courses to take with your atv. Till this day have not heard a word. So is there other owners out there with this problem or am I the only one? Thanks
My machine had to VHS tapes that came with it - I recall one of them was about safe riding and I recall it mentioning something about training - I guess I'll have to fast forward to that part again.

If memory serves me correctly, the manufacturers actually pay you to attend a class. $100 comes to mind. But I've no clue if Can-AM (Bombardier) is one of those on the list.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I bought our Outty in June 2007 and have never heard of this before?

·
Registered
198 Posts
when we bought our wheelers there was a box to check if u were interested in taking a class, upon which the ATV safety organization sends u $100 upon completion. we got our info a couple months after our purchase and then registered online to when and where we wanted to take our classes. they were a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. ive been riding for years but this is my gf's first quad and she learned nothing there, i mean we had rode prob a dozen times before hand and the class actually hurt her riding technique. but all in all it was worth the 200 bucks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My school, while not in the UK, follows teaching manners the British curriculum. We take our most important exams in year 11 (in the states they say Grade Ten), and you can either fuck right off to college or stay in school for A-levels (the exams you take in sixth form, or grades Eleven and Twelve). Anyway, from my admittedly limited knowledge about American secondary schools from books/movies, the students either speak about one science, for example biology, and not even mention physics and chemistry, or speak about some weird stuff like Earth Science or astronomy and stuff. Basically, does your weekly schedule include physics+biology+chemistry, or is the (i think) myth in my school that y'all take one science every trimester (or year) actually true?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts