Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wanting a 2012 Renegade 800R XXC
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be out by Ord, Nebraska in early July 2010. Any good places to ride out there? I looked up Halsey National Forest, but it looks like the place was almost totally closed.

Any help is greatly appreciated. IF you see this post before July 1st 2010 please respond!!

-Murph

·
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
which one is better? I read on the internet that Halsey was almost completely shut down this spring. Any truth to that? Is there a website or anything to see pictures of Genoa?

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Most of the trails that are shut down are little trails that lead to farmers water tanks anyways. I enjoy both places. Halsey is mostly trails. Genoa has trails and areas to drag race up to 1/8 mile bursts halsey doesn't have any place to drag race mostly just trails? Genoa always has free camping(with electricity) and riding. Halsey is free riding (have to pay to camp). If you don't park in the main camp ground you dont have to get the stupid park sticker.

·
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have seen a website for the halsey national forest riding areas.....is there one for Genoa?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.