Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
dont live there anymore. but i used to love to ride (3 wheel) the bloody basin area, crown king area, new river area (table mesa rd)
these are all south of prescott heading towards phoenix off hwy 17,
back then they didnt have rules, so i dont know if you can even ride there anymore
table mesa was real nice with a pile of huge boulders stacked up in an area but not another pile in site
look it up on google earth and zoom in. also on top of the mesa there is indian ruins.
scott

·
Registered
47 Posts
Anyone here from N. AZ?

I'm in Prescott. Looking for info on good places to ride.
I don't live up north but know of some good riding areas. We just tryed a new trail from 87 to the east side of Bartlett lake. lots of fun. also the back way to crown king is a good ride. we will be tring a trail on Mingus mt. this summer I think. of course in Flagstaff they have the cinders riding area which is a blast. I have lived here all my life and am just starting to find these areas. It turns out that they are everywhere. Oh yea and have you tryed Alta pit in prescot?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't live up north but know of some good riding areas. We just tryed a new trail from 87 to the east side of Bartlett lake. lots of fun. also the back way to crown king is a good ride. we will be tring a trail on Mingus mt. this summer I think. of course in Flagstaff they have the cinders riding area which is a blast. I have lived here all my life and am just starting to find these areas. It turns out that they are everywhere. Oh yea and have you tryed Alta pit in prescot?
I just discovered this forum.I will be heading to the Cinders soon.Hear Munds park is ok and may check out Williams area soon.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi, we spend our winters in lake Havasu, lots of trails here. We take long runs, 75 to 150mi. I love this hobby. Are there many trails there? We are thinking of trying to fined somewhere cooler for the summer months. shoe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts