Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been in the market for a new ATV, and the renegades have caught my eye. I do mostly trail riding and want something with a lot of speed. There are two renegades near me for sale: a 2022 renegade XMR, and a 2022 renegade XXC (both a 1000cc). Just wanted to know what the differences are between the two, and which one would be better for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’ve been in the market for a new ATV, and the renegades have caught my eye. I do mostly trail riding and want something with a lot of speed. There are two renegades near me for sale: a 2022 renegade XMR, and a 2022 renegade XXC (both a 1000cc). Just wanted to know what the differences are between the two, and which one would be better for me.
XXC is built for high speed racing, is lighter, has better throttle response, and better/equal shocks. The XXC has trail tires that are smaller and more even and the XMR has mud tires that blow bushings often.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I own a 2018 xxc and the other 2 in my picture I am a xxc fan for power..speed and ride..out of all the best smooth and easy 😎 👌

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.