Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was just wondering, with the work i do, i travel a lot. Is there somewhere on the site that a person could tell where members are located in order to give them a call & possibly hookup with them?

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Underneath every members avatar is a space for their location.
Whether they choose to fill it in or not is up to that member.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
follow you, i've seen that but i was inquirinq is being able, for example, i go to PA, there would be a topic that i could click on PA & see a listing of everyone that lives in PA? With that in mind, this topic would have a listing of every state & within that state, everyone that is on the forum showing who they are & where they live with contact info to get in touch with them? I think it would be time consuming if I'm in PA & then have to click on every avatar to see where that member is & see if they in the area you are at now? Just a thought. tks

·
The Arbiter
2,393 Posts
Not a feature we have on this site.

·
Registered
120 Posts
If you look on alot of the threads,the guys from the .....PA crew .....answer alot of tech questions and do a lot of B.S.ing, pretty easy to pick up on them, because they, i should say we, do a lot of communicating on this website!!! also you could look under the regional topic section to get some Pa guys locations.... if this is any help

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
I for one joined this forum for technical info / swapping ideas & sharing information .

The info posted on my " about me " page is about all the info I wish to share publicly .

I don't think I'd get involved in a thread like that .

If anyone wants more info they can always P.M. me .

·
Registered
120 Posts
gene p........ I agree with you on the not posting things..... not the intent of this site....... I think lifebeginsafterdeath is just seeing if there's anybody in the areas he will be working and he needs to contact people when he gets in those areas... i.e. .... im working in harrisburg, does anyone want to go for a ride????? something on that order?????

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gene p........ I agree with you on the not posting things..... not the intent of this site....... I think lifebeginsafterdeath is just seeing if there's anybody in the areas he will be working and he needs to contact people when he gets in those areas... i.e. .... im working in harrisburg, does anyone want to go for a ride????? something on that order?????
that is correct. Currently i'm not working,unemployed but if i get back into the field i'm familiar with, i work nation wide. It would be great to give you gents an oppurtunity to meet me...LOL, no, just kidding but would be great to meet the people behind the usernames.

Even if least if was the user name for the state, one could PM them.

I got to meet 2 gents in Missouri when i was there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts