Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
81 - 100 of 120 Posts
have nt seen 25 th or Ziggy or Nate post.... or did they?

Reactions: 25TH INFANTRY
Discussion starter · #93 ·
I thought I'd bring this back to the top being as a few guys said they were just reading about Jay for the 1st time.

Discussion starter · #95 ·
Hey guys, I got a phone call today from Jay's childhood friend and it was not good news.

Jay's mother passed away yesterday. She was not feeling well and went to the doctor or hospital (not sure which) thinking she had the flu. It doesn't make any sense but it seems she had pneumonia and they sent her home. Well she passed away at heir winter home in Florida. Sean and Wayne (Jay's dad) have not even processed it yet. They have been through a lot already and this is surely going to devastate them both. Jen was pretty close Barbra and this is going to set her back some I think.

They were all together just a few weeks back down in Disneyland.
When I find anything else out I'll be sure to let you guys know.

~Tony

I hate to hear this tony. Sometimes life just isn't fair, no Wife, father, son and grand child should loose so much in such a small time frame. My thoughts are with his family. please let us know the funeral arrangements, i would like to send them some flowers.

Thats horrible news. My thoughts are with the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 25TH INFANTRY
81 - 100 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.