Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday evening I took my 2014 Can-Am Outlander 800XT riding for about 2 hours with no issues. When I took it out today right as I pulled out of the driveway my engine dies and jolts a little and turns on a check engine light while coming to a stop. When I turned it back on the engine light went away and it road normally for another 500m where it happened again. The H symbol turned to an E while the engine light was on as well. I have no idea what could be causing this.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yesterday evening I took my 2014 Can-Am Outlander 800XT riding for about 2 hours with no issues. When I took it out today right as I pulled out of the driveway my engine dies and jolts a little and turns on a check engine light while coming to a stop. When I turned it back on the engine light went away and it road normally for another 500m where it happened again. The H symbol turned to an E while the engine light was on as well. I have no idea what could be causing this.
So this could be what I was dealing with or something completely different, but worth a look. I had a plug for the kill switch that wasn’t connected 100% at the factory and start to work it’s way loose. Follow the wire loom from your kill switch down to and below the 1st connection and check them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts