Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just firing up the ME forum. Nothing else to fire up, sold both REVS to buy Spydie. Waiting for the snow to melt (can't believe I just said that!).
I know there are a few from ME, say hi and we'll try to hook up come spring.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just firing up the ME forum. Nothing else to fire up, sold both REVS to buy Spydie. Waiting for the snow to melt (can't believe I just said that!).
I know there are a few from ME, say hi and we'll try to hook up come spring.
Hey Spydah!

Took me a while but I finally found this site. I too am looking forward to my Spyder. I just called the dealership in Salsbury MA. He told me a couple of weeks and I should have mine. VERY excited here.
I live in Pemaquid, and would love to hook up come spring.
Broomrider

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
Welcome to Can-AmTalk Broomrider!

Hey Spydah!

Took me a while but I finally found this site. I too am looking forward to my Spyder. I just called the dealership in Salsbury MA. He told me a couple of weeks and I should have mine. VERY excited here.
I live in Pemaquid, and would love to hook up come spring.
Broomrider

·
Registered
345 Posts
In May I'm going through Maine on the way to Boston. Going to stop in Bangor overnight. On the way back to NB I don't have any definite places to stop so I would like to know if any of you guys can tell me where I would find the best shop to check out mesh or fabric bike jackets? There must be 1 or 2 shops that everyone heads to to buy clothing and accessories. Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes I remember you. The Spyder needed a new brain. It had 213 miles. Every thing is OK, I have 950 miles on it now. By the way ,there is a motorcycle ride in Guilford on June 14. It's for a scholarship in memory of rider who got killed 3 years ago. Every body on a motorcycle is invited, it start at 10.30AM with a cook out at noon. $20.00 per person and you get t shirt, food and fun etc.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes I remember you. The Spyder needed a new brain. It had 213 miles. Every thing is OK, I have 950 miles on it now. By the way ,there is a motorcycle ride in Guilford on June 14. It's for a scholarship in memory of rider who got killed 3 years ago. Every body on a motorcycle is invited, it start at 10.30AM with a cook out at noon. $20.00 per person and you get t shirt, food and fun etc.
Love to. But.........I work Saturdays. Thanks anyhow. let me know if you hear of anything else.

·
Registered
23 Posts
just checking in to see how you are all loving your new ride!
Hope to see you on the road one of these days!
I love it - have over 5k miles on it and went to Nova Scotia for a week. Only issues I have are - need to change the grips, brakes are making noise but may not be the brakes and just ordered the gel seat skin.
I am still stopping trafific and getting chased by curious proplr.

·
Registered
90 Posts
It's lot of fun. I have 2300 miles and I put highway pegs, beads on the seat (best add-on so far) fix the brake squeal, waiting for handle bar riser.
With all those miles by chance you weren't the one that was down at Pemaquid Point Lighthouse a couple of weeks ago were you??? One went by my house just after I had put mine in the garage. I am lucky so far, haven't had break noise. The only thing that I would like to change on mine is risers for the mirrors. I can't see anything out of them. Hope to see you on the road sometime!
I did meet a lady in Damariscotta McDonalds she has one from Augusta. She had taken the Can-Am logos off her ride. Said there were 4 or 5 up that way.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.