Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. Just wanted to jump in and introduce myself. My name is Amy and I just got a new 2012 Renegade 500 for an early birthday/anniversary present from the hubby a few days ago. Dang, this quad is awesome!! I didn't waste much time getting her (and myself) dirty. For now my hubby is riding with me in our Polaris RZR but hopes to get an new Outty soon. (Ladies first, ya know)
We live in the mountains of North GA and have miles of trails in and around our neighborhood so I'm having a blast. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi!

Attachments

·
Registered
764 Posts
Welcome. I'm from GA too and there are a lot of great places to ride in N. Georgia. You probably know 'em already, but if you and your hubby don't, let me know and I'll fill you in. Maybe I'll see ya'll on the trail sometime-you'll be easy to spot on the Renegade.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome aboard .... both here on the forum, and the Can-Am society. If you haven't spent much time on other machines, you really don't know how good you got it right off the bat. lol
I used to ride a Honda 250ex several years ago but ended up selling it. We lived in the 'burbs back then and the hubby wasn't much into riding. (I got tired of riding alone.) Anyway, now that we're in the "wilderness" I decided I needed to get another one. I am so glad I got a Can-Am. Wow, what a difference!!

Thanks so much to everyone for the warm welcome!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
congrats on the new ride.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts