Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just passing on some information that might help others out.

My headlight relay died on me a while ago and I found an after market supplier for the genuine relay.

Interestingly, the faulty relay threw up a check engine light whilst I had my head light switch on, but went out when I turned them off. Obviously the lights weren't working either.

Del City Part #74981

This relay is the exact replacement for the headlights and others in my G2 Outlander.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just passing on some information that might help others out.

My headlight relay died on me a while ago and I found an after market supplier for the genuine relay.

Interestingly, the faulty relay threw up a check engine light whilst I had my head light switch on, but went out when I turned them off. Obviously the lights weren't working either.

Del City Part #74981

This relay is the exact replacement for the headlights and others in my G2 Outlander.
I’m sitting in a ground blind this morning. On the way in at 5 am my lights cut out and my check engine light came on. I was searching for possible solutions when I found your post. After checking my fuses I was thinking relay but wanted to see what others said. Thanks for posting kinda rough drinking blind with only a head lamp lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m sitting in a ground blind this morning. On the way in at 5 am my lights cut out and my check engine light came on. I was searching for possible solutions when I found your post. After checking my fuses I was thinking relay but wanted to see what others said. Thanks for posting kinda rough drinking blind with only a head lamp lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts