Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
well i picked up my uncle same outfit and obama mask today. i'm gonna go around the party taking drinks from people and giving them to people who don't have drinks. gotta "redistribute" the wealth, lol.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
thankfully it is mostly a republican/non-obummer supporter party, so i probably won't get my arse kicked for taking someone's drink, lol. i had to check with my buddy before i picked up the costume, cause i don't really want to end up in the emergency room wearing an obummer costume. i think most people there using the ER as an regular doctor will hate me, lmao.

·
The Arbiter
2,393 Posts
I get invited to Adult Halloween partys every year. Well I didnt go last year, and i put it off too long this year. So does anybody have any ideas for a good costume thats quick and easy?
Here are a couple I came up with. hahahaha
I still like the Superman costume idea, get one of those, then rent a wheelchair for the night.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Brian, get pics of all the slutty...uh..hem... i mean scary outfits!

I have put it off too long, and too busy moving out of my house, so, it looks like ill be sporting a Joe Dirt Mullet with Willie Nelson Trucker hat. and maybe a wife beater.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
i'll definitely get what pictures i can. gotta love halloween, the only time of the year where it is ok for women to dress like sluts and nobody cares!

·
Aging Member
4,785 Posts
i'll definitely get what pictures i can. gotta love halloween, the only time of the year where it is ok for women to dress like sluts and nobody cares!
I've got lots of those pictures from past Halloween parties, just not sure that any are appropriate to post on here...

·
JBIRD
13,704 Posts
You guy's crack me up, i'm going to be a Golden Budda at a party this saturday. haha I was going to be a BANANA and it peeled down by the lower mid section and you know what popped out. haha They didn't have my size though. LOL

·
Super Moderator
8,708 Posts
Everthing was WAY too big? LOL

·
Registered
88 Posts
i asked the ol lady to go as a leg this year n i would go as a dog but she shot it down lol but she did suggest she would go as a cheer girl named debbie n i go as dallas lol

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
well i decided that i wasn't going to go as obama for halloween. i had the uncle same suit and top hat, obama mask, but when i got to the party, everyone already had drinks, so nobody to give drinks to. thinking on my feet, i renamed my costume to "evil clown"!
it went over great

21 - 36 of 36 Posts