Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get invited to Adult Halloween partys every year. Well I didnt go last year, and i put it off too long this year. So does anybody have any ideas for a good costume thats quick and easy?
Here are a couple I came up with. hahahaha

Attachments

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
white sweatshirt and sweatpants, white shoes, and a white beanie with a white string/rope coming out of the top = instant tampon! if you want to gross people out, get some red dye and dye the bottom red and wear red shoes...

·
Team Bad Company
4,020 Posts
white sweatshirt and sweatpants, white shoes, and a white beanie with a white string/rope coming out of the top = instant tampon! if you want to gross people out, get some red dye and dye the bottom red and wear red shoes...
I wouldn't recommend that. One guy did that here. He got beat up and they tried lighting his costume on fire LMAO!!!

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
and i thought you canadians were nice people! lol.

·
Team Bad Company
4,020 Posts

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
lol, well i convinced one of my ex's to dress up like a terrorist with me and strap fake dynamite to her kids! trick or treating that year was FUN. some people thought it was hilarious, and of course there were the ones that hated us. i think this year i'm going to dress up as obama and demand that everyone give me their candy so i can redistribute it

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
We are, just add Canadian Rye Whiskey and we turn into Americans LMAO!!!
lol, that might turn y'all into trailer trash, but it takes a bit more to really turn into an american. but since you don't live in queerbec, we'll take you as an honorary american after enough shots

·
Team Bad Company
4,020 Posts
Brian, i expected some crazy good ideas from you!

Maybe i can go as either Rebel or Rene1?
LMAO!! We have followers!!!

·
Team Bad Company
4,020 Posts
lol, that might turn y'all into trailer trash, but it takes a bit more to really turn into an american. but since you don't live in queerbec, we'll take you as an honorary american after enough shots
Hahaha sounds good buddy!!!

·
Aging Member
4,785 Posts
After watching South Park last week, I guess you could dress up as Osama Bin Laden and then have an airplane as part of your costume.

·
Shredder ™
4,850 Posts
Last year I got a large picture frame that was sectioned like a slatted window and I wore a mini flashlight and binoculars around my neck.

(I was a peeping tom)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Here are some ideas that look pretty quick and simple. Make sure you show us the pics after!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
go as randy from trailer park boys nick you always complain about your gut so put it to use. lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts