Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,708 Posts
Jay (outty3) has talked me into repainting the whole garage. GRRRR lol. Will update this week when done
I had a feeling after some guys started to post there would be a nice big drop cloth to cover that floor while the new wall color goes up. Figures it's Jay. Haha

·
I'm awesome
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
What an exhausting day. Worked this a.m. got home and ripped out trim and removed everything from walls. Painted trim then went to my father in laws to powerwash a bunch of his stuff. Got home and spent 4 hours painting walls and cutting everything in. Had a buddy help so that was awesome. 1 more coat of white on the trim tomorrow and touching up a few spots on the wall the garage door is on then it'll be put back to normal. Glad this project is on the home stretch. Lot of work but well worth it. Will get some nice pics. This gives you an idea. Went with light grey wall color.

·
I'm awesome
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Here we go guys. FINAL before and after pictures of the garage completed. Total project took me around 20 total hours and $400 in materials. Thanks again Jay for talking me into redoing the walls and trim
Perfect finishing touches. Now to get everything back in, haha.

Before

After

Before

After

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
That looks awesome now! Isn't it amazing how much better and cleaner it looks? The gray is a big improvement over the awful navajo white. I hate the "off whites", they just look like "dirty white" to me.

·
I'm awesome
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Thanks guys. Yeah My wife said go to Menards tomorrow and get white outlet covers. LMAO.

It's funny how many compliments I used to get on my garage just because I had it drywalled and somewhat organized. I always thought it was pretty nice until I see how it is now.

·
JBIRD
13,704 Posts
That looks awesome now! Isn't it amazing how much better and cleaner it looks? The gray is a big improvement over the awful navajo white. I hate the "off whites", they just look like "dirty white" to me.
Oh!!! Easy on the Navajo White Chad, the Stucco on my house is Navajo White and looks good Haha. Tom you should see if they have Grey outlet covers, or you can go with the original plan the white, either way it will look better then the color you have now.

·
I'm awesome
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
At the moment I'm trying to get more banners to put on the North Wall where my craftsman professional table and rolling cabinet go. I'll let the wife decide on the outlet covers. They just stand out now because the garage is empty.

AND Jay, i'm not baller enough to have snap on covers.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts