Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was about to buy a Honda when I found out canam was about to bring out a new max3 with 200 hp. I contacted the dealer and they said the old standard line..Due to covid they were not taking orders. So I waited and placed my order at the end of August 2021. The time line was at the latest December. So still to this day. I don't have my order. And what's worse Not even a timeliness to when I might expect it. For a company like this. That kind of behavior is unacceptable. It is fraud. They took an order for something they couldn't deliver on.
Now all financing is more expensive. The side by side I am riding is now a year older and worth less money. Everything now cost more.
Why can't the give me a date. Why are they unable to hit any timeliness. If they tell me "I understand" one more time... My canam won't be the new one. It will be a year older. And they refuse to compensate us for any of there fraud.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Understand your frustration, not sure though as what you expect from CanAm. It's not a unique problem, try and get any new high end Side x Side, same situation. You might consider selling your unreceived ride if you want to walk away. You can easily find people who are anxious to receive one, and seeing as yours was ordered so long ago, it would allow them to avoid as long a wait. I ordered a Tesla once and when it was available I sold it for a $4000.00 profit b4 I paid for it. I imagine you could ask for $1000.00, but expect $500.00. Good Luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts