Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 commander 1000 xt. Was removing the plastic panels inside on the drivers side of the machine. Specifically this panel in the one under the drivrers seat All the fasterners were the plastic rivet plug type. However down near the floor at the bottom off the plastic there is one fastener that is a torx type. I thought that this fastener was tapped into the machine but I could actually just barely see a nut on the under side of the panel. How in the hell do you get to this nut. I can just barely see the nut with a flashlight through a little gap in the plastic. After i pull alll of the plugs this is the only screw keeping me from taking off the plastic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why are you trying to take off panels?
to expose the drivers side of the engine. This particular part of plastic that i am referring to is the one that is under the drivers seat. On this piece of plastic there is just one bolt. All of the other fastener are the plastic plug. I can just barely see the nut but i'll be darned if I know how to get to it. You need to remove this one in order to remove the side plastic at the engine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts