Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted Today, 12:50 AM
I'm getting a loud metal clicking almost a snapping noise in my brand new 2016 Xmr 1000 w 6 miles on it its deff coming from the rear almost right beneath the seat sound is louder the more rough terrain I hit, Iv done a lot of reading people are saying it's the rear sway bar bushings? How do these go on something w 6 miles on it and how does it make that kind of noise just from those bushings going? And sorry if this is in the wrong forum

·
Can Am Warranty Tester
2,649 Posts
Could be rear swaybar. Although your dealer *should* have caught loose bolts in a PDI...we all know most dealers don't do squat. It's common for the bolts to come loose/be loose on the bushing holder where the bar goes under the seat...take ya 3 seconds to check/tighten them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Posted Today, 12:50 AM
I'm getting a loud metal clicking almost a snapping noise in my brand new 2016 Xmr 1000 w 6 miles on it its deff coming from the rear almost right beneath the seat sound is louder the more rough terrain I hit, Iv done a lot of reading people are saying it's the rear sway bar bushings? How do these go on something w 6 miles on it and how does it make that kind of noise just from those bushings going? And sorry if this is in the wrong forum
Hey did you happen to figure out what the noise was. I have the same thing happening on my brand new 2022 outlander 850.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts