Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of (four) Apache tracks by BRP, for sale, in great shape. I used these on my 800 Outlander in my own woods trails. I bought a SkiDoo touring sled and so last Fall sold the ATV since it was no longer getting enough use ( I also own sport quads for summer use). So the tracks are for sale because I don't own anything they fit on. I inspected them this week, and they are virtually perfect. No track wear measureable, lugs are still 1 inch tall. Drive sprockets are fine, no wear showing, only scratches. Hyfax is original and is not showing any decrease in thickness, all idler wheels are good, all bearings spin free. Very little rust on the edges of a few of the brackets. Included is the mounting kit with all the hardware and instruction book to mount them to the atv. The mounting kit will allow mounting the track kit to any Outlander and possibly Renegade, years 2006 thru 2012. These tracks are not studded, but could be drilled and studded if you wish to use them on glare ice. the floatation they provide allowed the 800 Outy to go over top of any depth of snow I ever encountered, including five foot deep drifts. If you have a CanAm and wish to use it more effectively in winter for recreation, hunting, ice fishing, trail grooming, etc., you need these tracks. I am located in SE MN USA. Cash and local pickup would be best for me, but I am willing to discuss shipping at your expense if you wish. The price is right on these, guys. they won't last long at $2000 cause you know that's about half price of new. Thanks for reading. NOTE: the picture attached shows the tracks on my Outlander. the ATV itself is not included in this offer. Also shown is a roller groomer I built. It pulls easily behind a snowmobile or tracked-ATV and leaves a compacted snow surface that works like a groomed trail after it freezes overnight. This roller groomer can be for sale too I guess, $350 ought to do for that. Its really nicely made with all painted frame and stainless steel fender, ball bearings, etc.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts