Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all
Recently i by used Can am Outlander 1000 MAX LTD 2015.Frst what i do i change oil and get a full inspection of this atv vehicle. Everything is ok i ride about 200km and next morning i see a a small dot -leaking oil ???Maybe someone can help me what to do??

·
Super Moderator
2,883 Posts
Your inspection of the machine wasn't very thorough , as that has been leaking for quite some time.
Looks like the input shaft seal of the gearbox is leaking, but there maybe more issues.
Do a wash down of the engine/gearbox and get a better idea of where the oil is coming from.
To replace the gearbox seal, you'll need to dismantle the clutches and remove the inner plastic CVT cover.
The seal and O ring are #10 & #44.

I would strongly suggest you purchase a manual before taking on the job, as there are a few hidden "got ya's" involved with doing the job.
There are several You Tube videos showing the clutch removal etc, but be careful as the 1000 has a slightly different procedure when it comes to reassembling the secondary clutch spring.
You will also need a special puller to remove the inner section of the primary clutch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It seams that front diferencial is leak oil.And somehow oil came down .Tomorow i send picture

1 - 3 of 3 Posts