Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of getting rid of my quad and getting a commander. I currently own a renegade 500. I'm wondering how the machines do on trails and in the mud. i still really enjoy this type of riding and my only concern is I wont be able to go through the stuff with my buddies if i go the sxs route. also what is your overall experience with the machine? do you enjoy it? have you had any problems with it?

Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm thinking of getting rid of my quad and getting a commander. I currently own a renegade 500. I'm wondering how the machines do on trails and in the mud. i still really enjoy this type of riding and my only concern is I wont be able to go through the stuff with my buddies if i go the sxs route. also what is your overall experience with the machine? do you enjoy it? have you had any problems with it?

Thank you.
I went from a Outlander 500 to a RZR 800 50". I was amazed at where that thing would go. But mudding wasn't it's strong suit in stock form. With a lift kit it did better. I have sold that and went to a 2018 Commander 1000. It's a bigger heavier machine and you will be limited to where you can go as compared to you Reny. But you learn to love what it is. I don't miss my ATV one bit :). I don't have any seat time yet on the new machine so I can't tell you how it does in the mud.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts