Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, so I recently bought a used 2014 canam outlander 650. The other day I went to go shift into reverse and broke the mount on the side, I got it replaced and everything and my bike will not shift, me and my pops both tried everything in our power to get it to shift. The display says it’s in reverse but in reality, it’s not, its in neutral, I can move the bike back and forth while it’s saying its in reverse, even the shifter won’t move at all and can’t get it into park to even start it. Any sort of advice or tips would help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, so I recently bought a used 2014 canam outlander 650. The other day I went to go shift into reverse and broke the mount on the side, I got it replaced and everything and my bike will not shift, me and my pops both tried everything in our power to get it to shift. The display says it’s in reverse but in reality, it’s not, its in neutral, I can move the bike back and forth while it’s saying its in reverse, even the shifter won’t move at all and can’t get it into park to even start it. Any sort of advice or tips would help.
Not sure if this will help but check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts