Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wondering what the best bet would be for a set of ramps for a 19 Rene on 32s. Quad has got to be heavy has a rad relocate also. My truck has 3” leveling kit w/ 33’s and is a 17’ Silverado Shortbox. Do any of you do this? Was looking at longatvramps.com 9.5’ set. But they are pricey up here in Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
My2019 Duramax has BDS 6.5 coil over conversion on 37” and I load my renegade with regular arched ramps. I think they are 6’6” or so. Stay heavy on the front end.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Make sure you get ramps with straps or use a strap that holds ramps to the truck. You don’t want a ramp to slip out while loading.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you have a lifted truck or can am x3, then you know how difficult it can be to load and unload your vehicle. That's where ATV ramps come in handy! Here are some of the best ATV ramps for lifted trucks and can am x3 accessories:

- Rhino Ramps Max XL: These heavy-duty ramps are perfect for lifted trucks and can am x3s. They have a weight capacity of 1,500 pounds and can be adjusted to fit any width.

- EZ-ACCESS Suitcase Trifold Ramp: This ramp is perfect for can am x3s and other smaller ATVs. It has a weight capacity of 600 pounds and can be folded for easy storage.

- Titan Ramps Aluminum Multi-Fold Ramp: This ramp is perfect for larger ATVs. It has a weight capacity of 1,000 pounds and can be folded for easy storage.

These are just some of the best ATV ramps for lifted trucks and can am x3 accessories. If you need a ramp for your vehicle, be sure to check out these options!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts