Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
jokerswild
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Looks good!

Have your tried them out creeping down the street at night. Not enough light to drive high speed with and no other lights but they look cool as hell neighborhood cruising after dark and still give enough light to see where you're going.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks good!

Have your tried them out creeping down the street at night. Not enough light to drive high speed with and no other lights but they look cool as hell neighborhood cruising after dark and still give enough light to see where you're going.
Not yet I haven't I also put in some new HID's so I need to try them out as well.

·
Registered
77 Posts
1st time I've seen it made for the outlander. I've had these on my renegade for a while. Looks great on the outlander, going to order a pair in white to match along with my hid's and platinum color on my outlander.

·
Registered
43 Posts
1st time I've seen it made for the outlander. I've had these on my renegade for a while. Looks great on the outlander, going to order a pair in white to match along with my hid's and platinum color on my outlander.
Reggy at Tricplate told me that for the Outty white and amber are the only options currantly available. I almost went with the white to go with the HID's but dicided to match the color of the ATV instead.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had some PM's from people about the LED rings I have so I will try to give you some info about them. The are sealed rings and were originally designed for a Can-AmSpyder. I got a set in and tested them on one of my Renegades and submerged them in creeks more times than I care to count. They never stopped working underwater, never dimmed, NOTHING. They have been working for over a year being completely underwater for extended amounts of time. After I told them what we thought about them on the Renegade, even though they were not designed for it, and told them that there would be demand for them on Renegades, they made them sized for the Renegade. The site is tricplate.com. If you go to new items, you can see them there and pick a color and buy them online. I am not a rep for them but am a very happy customer.

Buster
I've had some PM's from people about the LED rings I have so I will try to give you some info about them. The are sealed rings and were originally designed for a Can-AmSpyder. I got a set in and tested them on one of my Renegades and submerged them in creeks more times than I care to count. They never stopped working underwater, never dimmed, NOTHING. They have been working for over a year being completely underwater for extended amounts of time. After I told them what we thought about them on the Renegade, even though they were not designed for it, and told them that there would be demand for them on Renegades, they made them sized for the Renegade. The site is tricplate.com. If you go to new items, you can see them there and pick a color and buy them online. I am not a rep for them but am a very happy customer.

Buster

how many millimeters wide is the inner edge to the inner edge of the halo for a renegade. I'm trying to order cheaper halos from amazon but idk how big they need to be.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts