Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
halos look awesome on a gade i just got done making some for mine and they look great. here is a pic of mine, note these are not the ones buster has i made them this thread started after i ordered the parts to make mine,figures

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks pretty sick Jake!

Can't wait to get mine, just a question how did you wire yours in?

With a separate switch or did you just tap into the common power wire for when the keys turned?

·
jokerswild
633 Posts
I have done this both ways and the last time I did it so there is a seperate switch that is only powered when the key is on. I didn't like it straight wired to the key because then they are always on. Sometimes I like to be incognito and not be seen in the dark.

·
Registered
206 Posts
i know what you mean buster i may add a switch to mine in the future. the first time i took mine out the cops spotted me sitting in a drive way warming up and went creeping by trying to spook us into running, didnt work tho cause i knew i was in the right.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I im going to purchase these.....bad azz

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
I installed mine this past Saturday, extremely happy with them, I wired in the switch below the gauge and used some plugs I had and plugged it into my spare powered connector left by my brp heated grips, I might tint mine since they are really bright so when they are off they aren't as noticabled

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
You bought the white I take it?

·
jokerswild
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
That looks like red to me. The whites are a really bright white as you will see from my original post.

·
Banned
1,854 Posts
I added the pic of mine after he posted white

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well thanks for solving my day time running lights issue, here in Poland when on the roads we have to have the lights on all the time. The Standard DRL's that I have on my Crossfire just don't look right on the Renegade, ill just trough in a relay so when the headlamps are on these go of and everybody will be happy.

·
W. F. O.
5,318 Posts
Go Hard has them on the turbo renegade drag bike... they are in orange and look super sharp! they sell them at get torqed too.
here is a pic of Kevin's machine....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Reggy from TricLed is awesome to deal with. You will not find any better customer service from any business in America. He is top of the line! Don't know how much more he could do for atv's since they are in mud so much, lol, but for spyders he can really hook them up!

·
Registered
43 Posts
So has anyone tried these on an Outlander yet? I know the Outlander has a larger low beam lens. Wonder if it would work putting them on the lens, or will it cut into the lighting output on the low beams?

·
jokerswild
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
They sell them for Outlanders as well. We actually had to pull the light out of the outlander to mount them, and then remount the light. Easier than it sounds.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Buster, did you pull the whole housing or each individual light? I Pulled one of the high beam lens by itself yesterday and it wasn't too hard. The housing looks a little harder.

I talked to Reggy at Tricled today and he said the difference is the Outlander uses 2 Renegade ringss and 2 Spyder Rings. He is shipping me 2 Spyder rings to fix the issue. Very easy to work with.

For anyone else ordering you have to specify Outlander. It doesn't tell you that on the website, but like I said Reggy was very accomidating. My wife ordered them for me for Christmas but didn't realize she needed to specify, so when I got them they were for a Gade. I shot them a quick e-mail yesterday and got a very quick reply even on Christmas day. That is EXCELLENT customer service.

·
jokerswild
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I only pulled the individual light if I remember correctly. It was a couple torques head screws on each light I think.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Glad to hear they make them for the Outlander. Going to get myself a set as soon as my taxes are paid :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
They have a more bluish tint than my LED light bar has. My LED bar is bright white. The white LED rings look like the headlights on the new Lexus and BMW vehicles. They are bright white but with a blue hue to them. I would imagine the blue rings to be a LOT more blue than white. Look at some of the pictures on his web site of spyders with all the different colors. you are sure to find the actual blue ones on there.
Cool looking lighting .... where do you get them ?

21 - 40 of 47 Posts