Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... I tried the search bar first but had no luck. I bought my youngest a 2019 DS90. I'm trying to increase the top speed because she is struggling on the trails. I've had a few people tell me there is a block in the carburetor but the parts manual does not show one... Another person told me that there was a speed collar on the clutch that prevents full engagement, but I couldn't find it in the parts diagrams either. So I figured I'd touch base in here and see if anyone can verify before pulling anything apart.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
the search bar has never been that great but if you do a google search then put can am talk after the search you'll get way more results. traffic on the site has died down tremendously but a few years ago it was the place to fine the best performance information anywhere. most of the performance data is the same as it was a few years ago with exception to the newer machines and ecm reflashes, TBW etc. the can am Ds has alway been the best kids mini machine out there with exception of the low preforming motor.

DS90 performance issues www.can-amtalk.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts