Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Are you just interested in bulbs? or are you open to a LED light bar or Led pod's? i have several different size light bars on 3 different machines. A 6 inch light bar mounted on the bumper or handle bars can give off more light than a new vehicles head lights. i have had great luck with Black Oak brand LEDs. they sell bars and light pods at reasonable prices and are a family/veteran owned company in Florida.

·
2,861 Posts
Is your machine a G1 or G2?

If it's a G1, then I'd go with adding a light bar. IMO the G1 lights don't through a nice pattern with after market bulbs.

If it's a G2, I'd go with fitting HID into the projector lights only. Stick with a temp of 5000-6000K for nice light.

Personally, I don't like the light spectrum of the LED's for riding and I've had a great run out of ebay HID kits so far.

·
341 Posts
if you purchase a set of led's, stay away from the fan cooled. I bought a set and after the first ride the fans plugged with dirt and stopped spinning. There are non fan cooled options, and the led's are a far superior light. IMHO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts