Can-Am ATV & UTV Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just picked up a '14 Commander XT 800. I'm trying to put it in sport mode but the green Eco on guages stays lite up even when switch is flipped on sport. Any one have any ideas why. I've tried starting it over and over with different keys and get the same result. I just finished servicing it. I have to say there's nothing too complicated to working on these machines. Just did the engine oil n filter, gear box oil change, rear diff oil, front diff oil, greased front suspension and u joints on drive shafts, cleaned air filter, cleaned CVT air filter, inspected CVT and inspected belt. It has 4000 kms and I didn't know what has been done or not so I did as much as possible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, just picked up a '14 Commander XT 800. I'm trying to put it in sport mode but the green Eco on guages stays lite up even when switch is flipped on sport. Any one have any ideas why. I've tried starting it over and over with different keys and get the same result. I just finished servicing it. I have to say there's nothing too complicated to working on these machines. Just did the engine oil n filter, gear box oil change, rear diff oil, front diff oil, greased front suspension and u joints on drive shafts, cleaned air filter, cleaned CVT air filter, inspected CVT and inspected belt. It has 4000 kms and I didn't know what has been done or not so I did as much as possible.
have you checked the switch itself, maybe the harness on the back of the switch is off, if not trying unplugging it and plugging it back in........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts