4 replies to this topic

#1 mikeallencross

mikeallencross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Your Ride:2019 1000 xmr

Posted 17 April 2020 - 10:07 AM

Anyone using garage product bushings? The factory bushings have a stainless steel spacers with them are people re using them or eliminating them? Mine are worn bad and i can't buy them without the factory bushings. I assume they are to keep the frame were down.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

#2 25TH INFANTRY

25TH INFANTRY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4524 posts
  • Your Ride:2010 Renegade XXC 800R //// 2011 Outty XXC 800R

Posted 17 April 2020 - 04:34 PM

Yes i have them on 3 different can am atvs. they are the best there is out there and they have a life time warranty. when you buy the bushings they will come with new spacers. its really kind of amazing how much more stable the bike is especially on fast fire roads and pavement, they really eliminate that darting feeling you get when the oem bushings start to wear which really don't take more than a 1000 miles. check utube for a video they can be a pain to install the first time, i removed the whole arm after i installed them the first time, and i used my vice on the other 2 sets, much easier that way. 

#3 ozymax

ozymax

Ozy for short.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2854 posts
  • Interests:Quad riding.
    Geocaching.
    Radio controlled helicopters.
    Hiking.
    4x4 touring this great country.
  • Your Ride:2012 G2 Outlander 650 Max XT

Posted 17 April 2020 - 05:44 PM

Best bushings by far.

#4 mikeallencross

mikeallencross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 08:36 AM

Yes i have them on 3 different can am atvs. they are the best there is out there and they have a life time warranty. when you buy the bushings they will come with new spacers. its really kind of amazing how much more stable the bike is especially on fast fire roads and pavement, they really eliminate that darting feeling you get when the oem bushings start to wear which really don't take more than a 1000 miles. check utube for a video they can be a pain to install the first time, i removed the whole arm after i installed them the first time, and i used my vice on the other 2 sets, much easier that way. 

Nice, didn't realize they had better handling characteristics. Thanks just about installed now. Lol

#5 mikeallencross

mikeallencross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 09:11 PM

Turns out you don't use the stainless steel spacers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users