Big gun exhaust outlander 400 - General Can-Am ATV - can-am ATV Forums - can-amtalk.com

Photo
- - - - -

Big gun exhaust outlander 400

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Outlander_x

Outlander_x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, riding & wrenching on sleds, quads, cars and trucks.
  • Your Ride:04 outlander xt 400ho

Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:18 AM

I know this topic has been discussed for years but I'm just not finding what I'm looking for.

I have a 04 outlander xt 400 with a rotted muffler and the insides of the muffler are loose. Looking at big gun exhaust slip on for my quad since that have a pipe for the 400's. Since they say its only for left side exit only. Has anybody put on that's mounted on the right hand side? I know I'll have to re-jet and prepared for it.

I hope someone can help me out on this subject. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 Lepperconpls

Lepperconpls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Your Ride:2x 2004 bombardier outlander 400 max

Posted 25 February 2020 - 09:47 AM

I know this topic has been discussed for years but I'm just not finding what I'm looking for.

I have a 04 outlander xt 400 with a rotted muffler and the insides of the muffler are loose. Looking at big gun exhaust slip on for my quad since that have a pipe for the 400's. Since they say its only for left side exit only. Has anybody put on that's mounted on the right hand side? I know I'll have to re-jet and prepared for it.

I hope someone can help me out on this subject. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an 04 outlander max 400 with a rotted muffler as well .. What muffler did you end up getting? And what rejet kit did you get?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users