• 2,619 posts
  • Interests:Quad riding.
    Geocaching.
    Radio controlled helicopters.
    Hiking.
    4x4 touring this great country.
  • Your Ride:2012 G2 Outlander 650 Max XT

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:11 AM

I came across this product the other day.

Tireject.

I've been thinking of trying a sealer for quite some time, but I keep coming up with more negitives than positives.

TireJect seems to solve some of the issues, such as the water clean up and the goopyness of other brands. The smaller amount that gets used per tyre would have to help with the balance issues of the other brands.

Anyone got any experience with it?

#2 7shortmag

7shortmag

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,351 posts
  • Interests:Benchrest Shooting, Custom Gun Building, ATV Riding, Spending time with my family.
  • Your Ride:2010 Outty XTP, 975 MRRPM BBK, Modified QSC Primary, Modified STM Secondary, UHMW Frame Mod, GoHard Skid Plates, 26" Bighorn 1.0, ITP Rims, Stadium Shocks, HMF Swamp Series, Open Air Box, MRRPM Gen 2 Cams, Tune Monster ECM, Spark Monster, Port and Polished Heads, Greaseable Steering Stem Bushing, Brass A Arm Bushings, Billet Aluminum wheel hubs, Billet aluminum through shaft, 10" Rigid light bar, MRRPM remote oil filter adaptor, Remote oil cooler, More seat time than anyone else on the planet.

Posted 05 June 2017 - 10:06 AM

Never heard of it.

Seems a bit pricey to me....

Nobody Gets In to See The Wizard!, Not Nobody, Not No How!

#3 1Evil55

1Evil55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Your Ride:shopping...

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:31 PM

I'd avoid stuff like that like a plague.  If you must use it, make sure you are able to spin the wheel at a good speed continuously for a few minutes at a minimum.  If you don't you will have the most unbalanced wheel possible, or so a friend told me.

#4 Go Fast or Go Home

Go Fast or Go Home

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:ATVs and Snowmobiling
    Boating
    Traveling
    Family and friends
  • Your Ride:14 Maverick 1000r XRS--09 650 Outlander XT--09 650 Outlander Max XT

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:36 AM

I'd avoid stuff like that like a plague.  If you must use it, make sure you are able to spin the wheel at a good speed continuously for a few minutes at a minimum.  If you don't you will have the most unbalanced wheel possible, or so a friend told me.

X2---I would only use any tire sealant in an emergency situation.

I have a tire plug kit and a small 12 volt air compressor.

Don~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users