DS650x Bombardier year 2005 getting stuck wont go into neutral - DS discussion - can-am ATV Forums - can-amtalk.com

Photo
- - - - -

DS650x Bombardier year 2005 getting stuck wont go into neutral

clutch Cable Neutral Gears Stuck DS650X Bombardier Year 2005

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MarcUK2016

MarcUK2016

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Your Ride:CAN AM DS650X BAJA X (Bombardier)

Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:18 PM

Hi all

I have a DS650x year 2005 and what's happening is if i stall it or sometimes when I'm coming up to traffic lights the bike wont shift to neutral. I have to get off it and rock it back and fourth which is hard work and try multiple time to try to get it into neutral so i can start it. very annoying in traffic.

Anyone got any ideas what's happening i did try adjusting the clutch taking the slack up on the cable but this hasn't resolved it.

The bike runs through all the gears afterwards.

Marc

#2 steveheiner

steveheiner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Your Ride:2001 DS 650

Posted 22 December 2017 - 12:13 PM

Hi all

I have a DS650x year 2005 and what's happening is if i stall it or sometimes when I'm coming up to traffic lights the bike wont shift to neutral. I have to get off it and rock it back and fourth which is hard work and try multiple time to try to get it into neutral so i can start it. very annoying in traffic.

Anyone got any ideas what's happening i did try adjusting the clutch taking the slack up on the cable but this hasn't resolved it.

The bike runs through all the gears afterwards.

Marc

Mine is stuck in 3rd right now. What happened is one of the valves broke on mine, locking the engine up and possibly bending one of the shirt forks. Your forks could be worn down.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clutch, Cable, Neutral, Gears, Stuck, DS650X, Bombardier, Year 2005

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users