- Can-Am Racers Notch Several wins in North America
Renegade Racer Earns AM Overall at Mammoth GNCC; Maverick 1000R Posts AWRCS Win
- Team UXC Racing Big Buck GNCC RD 4
Coming out of North Carolina’s Steele Creek and into Union South Carolina’s Big Buck Team UXC Racing is on fire.
- Can-Am ATV and Side-by-Side Racer Josh Frederick Suffers Serious Injury
Motoworks / Can-Am pro racer Josh Frederick suffered a serious back injury after crashing during the Pro ATV race Sunday at round three of the World Off-Road Championship Series (WORCS) in Lake Havasu City, Ariz
- Can-Am Racers Earn Several GNCC Class Podiums in Georgia
Maverick 1000R SxS Makes its GNCC series Debut
- Team UXC Racing GNCC Rd One
Moose Racing River Ranch Race Report
- Team UXC Racing heads into 2013
With many changes and a couple new faces the Shelbyville race team known as Team UXC makes its way into the slightly warmer state of Florida. Anticipating the 2013 GNCC race season to be a success multi-time champion Michael Swift brings a few changes to his program.
- Can-Am Maverick Racers Finish 1-2 in California
Can-Am Maverick 1000R X Rs Racers finish 1-2 at LOORS Opener In California and DS 450 Pilot Cody Miller Wins Two Classes at TQRA Opener In Texas
- Can-Am has success at Worcs Round Two
Can-Am Maverick and DS 450 Racer Josh Frederick Earns Pro Class Podiums at Worcs Round Two
- Can-Am Maverick 1000R Debuts At Muddy 2013 WORCS Opener
The 2013 Can-Am® Maverick™ 1000R X® rs made its competitive debut at the WORCS ATV and side-by-side racing series this past weekend at a waterlogged Canyon MX in Peoria, Ariz.
- Can-Am Contingency Program Announced
BRP OFFERS MORE THAN $2 MILLION IN CAN-AM CONTINGENCY FOR 2013; CAN-AM MAVERICK 1000R SIDE-BY-SIDE INCLUDED
- Motoworks / Can-Am DS 450 team wins 2012 Baja 1000
After a 27-hour battle with the most brutal racing terrain the Baja Peninsula of Mexico has to offer, the Motoworks / Can-Am DS 450 team of Josh Frederick, Jeremie Warnia, Collins Webster and Jarrod McClure crossed the finish line ahead of 297 other starters and 1121 miles aw
- Can-Am ATV Racers Capture Five GNCC Class Championships